Enter the 2022 LaingBuisson Awards
Showcase your achievements in front of health and social care’s most influential audience to gain support and build momentum for your work. The LaingBuisson Awards has a range of categories suited to a variety of specialisms across UK healthcare and each entry is free to submit.
Please read through the FAQ document for tips on your entry and the process from start to finish.
The Awards are now open for entries. The closing date is 24th June 2022
- LaingBuisson will choose one winner of each award based on the merits of the submissions. Finalists are judged by an independent judging panel.
- All submissions are confidential.
- All submissions must be fully completed – partially completed nomination forms will not be accepted.
- Only online submissions will be accepted.
- We cannot accept any supporting materials.
- Please avoid using abbreviations.
- Any company or person is eligible to nominate, including self-nominations.
- Any company operating or person working in the UK is eligible to win an award.
- Nominations are not publically open for the Outstanding Contribution Award in the Innovators and Leaders category. The winner will be selected by LaingBuisson and announced at the Awards event.
- The Awards are free to enter.
The judging panel reserves the right to move entries from one category to another if they feel it is more appropriate. Please ensure that all information in submissions is accurate at the time of entry. LaingBuisson will not be held responsible for the publication of any information contained on the entry forms which is inaccurate.