LaingBuisson Awards 2020
The LaingBuisson Awards have been postponed to Thursday 22nd April 2021. Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London.
The LaingBuisson Awards celebrate businesses that set new standards of excellence within their industries. Now in its 15th year, the LaingBuisson Awards celebrate industry excellence in a range of categories for organisations to tell their stories to the sector. Attended by over 1,000 industry leaders, CEO's and decision makers, this black-tie event offers a unique opportunity to network, highlight your team's achievements and celebrate with leading names in the sector. The Awards are hosted at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, a fantastic, modern venue in sight of the House of Parliament and opposite St Thomas' Hospital.
TICKETS SOLD OUT
To be added to our waiting list, please email [email protected] with your booking request.
Please read our COVID-19 Risk & Reassurance Plan for more information on the safety guidance in place at the Awards.
Why enter the Laingbuisson Awards?
- Showcase your project in front of health and social care’s most influential audience to gain support and build momentum for your projects.
- Benchmark your achievements against the entire independent health and social care sectors to drive the improvement of patient care.
- Position your organisation as the frontrunner in innovation and earn recognition from your peers.
- Highlight your team’s achievements and boost team morale.
- Help LaingBuisson spread best practice and celebrate excellence in the independent sector.
Award Category Sponsors
The LaingBuisson Awards 2020 proudly support the UK's leading charity fighting for a future where all young minds are supported and empowered, whatever the challenges. In the twenty-seven years since YoungMinds was established, there has been a much needed shift in the conversation around mental health and vitally, the crisis in children and young people’s mental health is now widely recognised. Yet, for those who need it, help is still much too difficult to find: 84% of parents of children with mental health problems told us they find it difficult to get help for their child, and 76% said their child’s mental health deteriorated while waiting for support from Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
YoungMinds are there to make sure children and young people get the best possible mental health support and have the resilience to overcome life’s difficulties. Please join their fight by making a donation to their JustGiving page.