LaingBuisson Awards 2020
Thursday 19th November 2020Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Nominations open 9th March 2020
The LaingBuisson Awards celebrate businesses that set new standards of excellence within their industries.
Now in its 15th year, the LaingBuisson Awards celebrate industry excellence in a range of categories for organisations to tell their stories to the sector. Attended by over 1,000 industry leaders, CEO's and decision makers, this black-tie event offers a unique opportunity to network, highlight your team's achievements and celebrate with leading names in the sector.
The Awards are hosted at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, a fantastic, modern venue in sight of the House of Parliament and opposite St Thomas' Hospital.
Why enter the Laingbuisson Awards?
- Showcase your project in front of health and social care’s most influential audience to gain support and build momentum for your projects.
- Benchmark your achievements against the entire independent health and social care sectors to drive the improvement of patient care.
- Position your organisation as the frontrunner in innovation and earn recognition from your peers.
- Highlight your team’s achievements and boost team morale.
- Help LaingBuisson spread best practice and celebrate excellence in the independent sector.